Tuesday, March 22, 2005
should i be happy? haha... I got into CJC! yay! Lucky for me... heard from mel they lowered the aggregate. A lot of people cant get in even though they got lower than me. AND, you know what?! SOMEONE bought their way into CJ! science also. Guess what. THat idiot didnt even meet the criteria for going to jc. L1R5 24 and he bought his way in. WHats wrong with the principal?
The world is NEVER fair. RIGHT?ok... new school tomorrow. new environment, new people again. I'm going to start the day feeling lost... and lonely? hmmm...
I'm still not very sure how to go to school tomorrow, although there is a straight bus from eunos interchange. got my mum to fetch me there then i'll make my way back on my own.
Somehow i'm glad i didnt get into tpjc.
Monday... Watched Howl's moving castle:) howl's not cute.. the small boy is the cute one. haha. Its nice... although a little bit long, its still good. Then was Robots in the afternoon with dan and zhihan. Saw Janice and Clarissa.. piano was late so didnt get to meet her. Pizza hut for my dinner... at 5plus pm. That was very early. Went home then to parkway to meet Joey. At Giant stocking up on tidbits and groceries. Then to geylang for my supper and her dinner. haha. "sweet chicken" porridge:)
Today... Met zhihan at 11am then walked to belinda's house to collect his photos and all. Then meet yanling at 12nn and went to school. Stares on the bus. Wearing Sch U and out of sch at that kind of timing. Yanling finally "absent" herself from school. haha... i think no one from a4 went to school today. Attended maths lecture only as there's no one in the LT for econs. the maths lecture became tutorial instead. So was just copying the solutions for the sake of copying. Still at Binomial and i'm quite lost.. from all the skipping of school and lectures.
No Jazz tonight. And for most of my nights from now on.
If only Jazz can come home with me.
If only I can keep a dog...
If only...
YOu know what... I'm not close to THE gang anymore. WHen i met Janice at tm yesterday, it seems like we are strangers. I didnt call up or ask anyone about where they are going yet. Will tomorrow be too late? Will i even call them...
Think i was distanced away from them since last year. Slowly getting further since sec 3. ever since we're in different classes.
WHatever...
hmmm... i just realised. I can be with someone in the same class for 8 years and not get anywhere close to her at all. haha.. the best thing is, she stays just 2 blocks away from me. I dont even talk to her. other than in primary 1.. and 2 maybe. haha
Doing the extreme is more on the test of Mentality Strengh then Physical Strengh?Night!
Posted at 23:08